Samad Aidane, Founder of Guerilla Project Management, interviews some of the most influential educators and practitioners in the project management community. He’s recently announced the launch of the first Project Management Telesummit scheduled for March 8 – 10, 2011.
This live “virtual” event will provide Project Managers with invaluable insights from fifteen of today’s dynamic and engaging thought leaders in Project Management from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere in the world.
Thrive will be this year’s theme and the goal is to provide PMs with winning strategies to deliver successful projects in a time where PMs have to do more with less.
Below is the list of scheduled speakers and topics:
- Rick Morris: Stop Playing Games! A Project Manager’s Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
- Dana Brownlee: The Secrets to Running Project Status Meetings that WORK!!
- Jason Fair: Agile in large Enterprise System Integration projects
- Todd Williams: Improving Project Inception
- Traci Duez: Change is Impossible Unless You Change Your Mind
- Dr. Steven Flannes: Recognizing and Resolving Project Conflict
- Steve Martin: Consulting Secrets for Project Managers
- Geoff Crane: The Soft Skill Salsa: An Examination of Destructive Behaviors in Project Managers
- Peter Taylor: The Art of Productive Laziness
- Tres Roeder: A Sixth Sense for Project Management
- Richard B. Sheridan: Agile and the Business Value of Joy
- Patricia Garofano: Look before you Leap: Managing the Successful Vendor Transition Project
- Bernardo Tirado: How Does Understanding Human Behavior Increase Your Project Success Rate?
- Brian Munroe: On rescuing troubled projects
- Dr. Margery Mayer: Global Communications; what does it means in today’s business?