Contributor Rules: To ensure The Project Box performs well for you the following requirements apply to all contributors:
- All content must be original for our site. We cannot accept any copies or duplicates of existing content that is online. Please note that we will check each submission to make sure it is not already published.
- All content must be authored by you or that you have permission from the original author in writing (that you need to send to us) that you have permission to publish the content.
- We will not publish content we view as a sales pitch or written in a way that adds no value to the reader this includes product promotion for affiliate marketing.
- Links within the content to online properties (websites, landing pages etc.) will be checked and limited to a maximum of 1 outbound link.
- We will not publish content that we believe is defamatory to a business and/or person.
- We will only accept the final article from you. If you need to make edits to the content once submitted a small edit fee will apply. To remove a published article – incurs a fee.
What we will do for The Project Box Contributors:
- Get targeted readers to your content.
- Distribute your articles within our online networks and web sites.
- Inform our social networks of articles on The Project Box to increase article reads.
If the above requirements are acceptable to you then please fill in the form below. Once you submit the form we will contact you.